Reviews and comment from the Demon Crew - creative writers at De Montfort University, Leicester.

Sunday 1 March 2015

For Ducks' Sake

The day started as it usually does - with an almost IV drip of coffee. I had planned to go to three talks during the day, finish and unwind with 'The Image is the Servant II' which boasts a collective of talented musicians, artists, dancers and poets - and a bar, score. To say I was looking forward to this event is an understatement, but alas, I couldn't find it! 

I took a cab to where google maps assured me Hansom Hall was, where the cab driver assured me it would be - it wasn't there! After over an hour of searching I decided to call it a day as it was getting a little dark to be lost in Leicester. Still, I thought, let's do something blog-worthy. So I fed the ducks. 

And let me tell you, as much as I wish I had been able to find the event, (especially after hearing how amazing it was) no time spent feeding ducks is a waste of time. 





Laylah Grewal

No comments:

Post a Comment