Reviews and comment from the Demon Crew - creative writers at De Montfort University, Leicester.

Friday 24 February 2012

Cool and Cultured

Cultural eXchanges week is just a few days away and there's a great amount of chatter surrounding the acts involved. I've already decided to support my fellow writers in attending all the performances put on by the Demon Crew, as well as Crystal Clear Creators. I'm going to mingle amongst poets, publishers and bask the creative forces. Then I'm going to sit in a room and talk about the Harry Potter films. 'Cause I'm cool like that.

Dr James Russell's discussion of Harry Potter as a film franchise, which will address both Hogwarts and Hollywood, has magically (haha) grabbed the attention of many students. Members of the public, watch out - there may be few tickets left. But if you're quick enough, you can book by clicking HERE - or turn up on the day and beg for returns.

Get on it Potter fans!


Amy Mallett

No comments:

Post a Comment