Reviews and comment from the Demon Crew - creative writers at De Montfort University, Leicester.

Sunday 22 February 2015

Breakfast-food for thought

Decisions, decisions. Cultural Exchanges is just around the corner and, with so many great sessions available, my only issue will be fitting them in around the school run.

As a blogger I was excited to see that Seb Emina would be attending this years event. Seb made the transition from food blogger at The London Review of Breakfasts to published author with The Breakfast Bible, short listed for Food Book of the Year.

Many bloggers (me included) would love to publish a book based on their blog so I hope to grab some tips from Seb.

This event, along with many more during the week is free but you need to book
 
I hope this gives you food for thought and leaves you hungry to learn more.


Kizzy Bass

No comments:

Post a Comment