Reviews and comment from the Demon Crew - creative writers at De Montfort University, Leicester.

Thursday 26 February 2015

Inspired to write

Three cheers for the postgraduates who displayed their fantastic work today in the Postgraduate Showcase!

After five minutes of listening to the poetry and short fiction Emma Conway, Laurie Cusack and Pam Thompson had to offer, I was hooked. Exploring a range of ideas and demonstrating their passion for writing, the postgraduates definitely showcased their individual talents.

It was a pleasure to listen to their work and has inspired me further to pursue my ambition for writing.

Praise for the Creative Writing course at DMU and for the postgraduates who made the showcase a must see event. I hope they make an appearance again next year, and I’ll definitely be looking out for their work in the future.


Lauren Ingham

No comments:

Post a Comment