Reviews and comment from the Demon Crew - creative writers at De Montfort University, Leicester.

Saturday 25 February 2017

Technology at the Festival

How much do we really know about technology and the way it dominates the world of media? Not much, I assume. I know I don't research the ins and outs of how it all works- usually a cursory Google search when I need to sort out a glitch is good enough for me.

The midweek Mobilise! festival on Wednesday 1st March is the perfect opportunity to learn more, with presentations and talks on the development of digital technology running from 10 a.m. to 5p.m. The day even ends with a two-hour concert at 7.

I definitely won't give this one a miss - with its unique blend of information and fun, it promises to be an event to remember.

You can find out more about the events and guests here


Hanaa Nisaa

No comments:

Post a Comment