Reviews and comment from the Demon Crew - creative writers at De Montfort University, Leicester.

Friday 24 February 2012

"Don't watch me. Watch SBTV"

Next week, Cultural eXchanges is coming to De Montfort University, bringing with it many inspirational speakers.

One of these is the phenomenal, Jamal Edwards, CEO of the online music channel
SBTV, who turned his hobby into an online empire.

This is one talk that I am particularly interested in as the 21-year-old entrepreneur is only a few years older than myself.

Of course I am interested in the other talks, but this is definitely one that I didn't hesistate over when parting with £2 out of my pitiful funds.

As a follower of
Jamal on twitter, it is clear from his persistent tweets that he is very passionate about his work and with 71,321 followers I think it's safe to say that people want to 'follow' his life.

The google chrome advert is just a short summary of his immense success...



Holly Ellis

No comments:

Post a Comment