Reviews and comment from the Demon Crew - creative writers at De Montfort University, Leicester.

Friday 24 February 2012

Light at the End of the Tunnel

I've been in a bit of a dark place for a while now but I must say things are finally looking up.

Without going into too much detail, things have taken a downwards spiral recently: my butter has been spoiled, someone stole my dog and worst of all my kill death ratio on Call of Duty has fallen below 1.6

But now I can say with great satisfaction that tonight I will not cry myself to sleep. For next week, here at De Montfort University, there will be the Cultural eXchanges week. It will be the Bomb! A complete boss: so totally Rad it's not even funny. They have it all: a vast and divergent selection of top quality shit ranging from more conventional subjects such as poetry and writers' lectures to discussions on whether the social enterprise is an alternative to capitalism.

Book your places now!


Matthew King

No comments:

Post a Comment