Reviews and comment from the Demon Crew - creative writers at De Montfort University, Leicester.

Friday 22 February 2013

What will Zandra wear?

With Cultural Exchanges week starting next Monday I'm anticipating the varied and exciting speakers that I have chosen to see, wondering what I'll learn - and what they'll see. Zandra Rhodes in particular intrigues me. Princess Dianna, Freddy Mercury and Kylie Minogue are just a few of the iconic superstars that Zandra has designed for, so she really is a legend in her profession.

Surely such a cooky individual with her bright pink hair and funky fashion sense must have something bizarre, unusual and inspiring to share with me. It's a privilege that somebody so well known and respected in the fashion industry is coming to talk at our university.



There are so many different things that I am wondering, what will Zandra be wearing when she talks to us? What jewellery will she have on? Will she go for a simple elegant look or will she dress in multiple colours and patterns with extravagant jewellery wrapped around her neck?  I hope it's the latter. 
 

Zandra Rhodes is somebody I cannot miss. I plan to be sitting in the front row eagerly awaiting her arrival.


Taylor Williamson




No comments:

Post a Comment